fitness monkey the truth about it!


fitness monkey 


I was there ... San Quentin fitness tool monkey  State Prison ... serving 16 years to life in prison for the
crime of murder in the second degree fitness bar monkey . This is my 13 years behind bars fitness monkey , with a majority of the past locked inside the sunlight is not much bigger than a walk-in closet cells. It was a very difficult adjustment softness bar monkey  a free spirit and fun guy love Southern California fitness monkey .

I spent most of that time reading classic literature,fitness bar monkey  taking college courses, exercise and teach me to play "Free bird" by Lanyard Sydney on guitar fitness monkey . However, on February 22 was the last day of show miles and found myself standing in front of an audience fitness tool monkey  full of venture capital, entrepreneurs fitness tool monkey ,fitness bar monkey  journalists and others detained when I started my business of delivering PowerPoint fitness monkey .

Fitness monkey that you like:

 "Hello fitness monkey , my name is Chris Schumacher and I am the founder and Deftness bar monkey  of monkey gym ... unfitness tool monkey  life coaching service that allows recovery of Internet addiction through fitness fitness monkey ."

I started my journey to the last mile fitness monkey  after attending his first day in San Quentin demonstration last year fitness monkey . After seeing my good friend Kenya Legal hit out of the park with his coach potato field and hear their praise of Tininess tool monkey , I immediately knew it was something I wanted to be outside.fitness bar monkey  I remember when I came to interview for the next session, I wanted nothing in return fitness monkey .

 I wore my blue shirt "lucky",fitness bar monkey  who recently left to me by a friend, "lifer" of mine who had just returned home fitness monkey . fitness tool monkey I also made sure to slip Chris Credit a copy of the San Quentin News imagined getting a college degree and give an epic farewell speech I think even mourn caregiver fitness bar monkey . fitness monkey I was thrilled when I found out I had been selected to participate in the second grade class of the last mile fitness monkey .

 With so many negative influences that surround life in prison fitness monkey , fitness bar monkey trying to take the road often left me standing next to me. Now I began to feel as if all those lonely decisions were about to bear fruit fitness monkey .

Once they began during the Tuesday and Thursday night fitness monkey , was totally fitness bar monkey  "delighted" by Chris and the commitment and dedication of the men of Beverly last mile. The guilt and shame fitness tool monkey  of being in jail can make it very easy to get yourself, but there were two caring and compassionate dynamos heftiness bar monkey  believed in us and were willing to share their energy and experience with a group of men wanting motivated learn fitness monkey .

The opportunity that was in front of me really hit home fitness bar monkey  when the first night Chris told us that if we were willing to put in the work and become graduates of the last mile fitness monkey , would have an internship waiting on our release. As a lifer, I had to learn to deal with uncertainty, but when I looked into his eyes fitness tool monkey ,fitness bar monkey  I was forced to believe. It is part of the last mile has taught me the importance of being surrounded by people you trust and learn to trust the process fitness monkey .
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Fitness monkey how to ?

I can honestly say I had no idea what my business idea fitness bar monkey  would be when I started the class. As we read in the books that delighted by Guy Kawasaki fitness monkey , the effect fitness tool monkey  the Dragonfly by Jennifer Kayaker and Andy Smith, Brian Solis and "The End of Business as Usual,fitness bar monkey  encouraged us to start thinking about the things of life, were lovers fitness monkey .

 At the time, I think my top three running, tennis fitness monkey ,fitness tool monkey  yoga, and not to mention, of jail fitness bar monkey . then asked to reach a positioning statement eight words or less, define our commitment to ourselves and the creative process.fitness bar monkey  Mine read, "Living hard ... let inspiration roar! "It was so strange and amazing to see how these two things, as a group, we had the courage and confidence to start thinking in terms of possibilities,fitness bar monkey  rather than be hindered by circumstances fitness monkey .

 Fitness monkey  friend of mine said:fitness bar monkey " You do not have eyes to see ... you need vision.fitness tool monkey  "This rang so true that the last mile has helped more than an expansion of consciousness that would allow me to see beyond cannon towers and barbed wire of the prison walls fitness monkey .

In the last 13 years of my imprisonment fitness monkey , fitness bar monkey I pledge to do everything in my power to make the best of a bad situation.fitness bar monkey  I have participated in many groups fitness tool monkey  and programs designed to help you better understand the causal factors that led to my crime and give me life skills to make sure that does not happen again fitness monkey .

 Some of the most changed my life were criminals victim recovery Education Advisory Group Addiction fitness monkey , anger management and nonviolent communication. fitness bar monkey The more I learned,fitness tool monkey  the more I realized that the information I took not only essential for men in prison,fitness bar monkey  could be beneficial to the lives of people out of jail too. fitness bar monkey My original business concept began as a service to the online active life called Life Coach Fitness monkey .

Fitness monkey what to do?

 At first it was very broad and undefined fitness monkey .fitness tool monkey  It was suggested that I try to reduce it by incorporating more of my personal story. When I started describing things like products and services, target market, and my own situation, the two things that struck me were the scene of sobriety and stay fitfulness monkey .

 This was due to drugs and alcohol played a devastating role in my life that I vowed never to use unfitness monkey .fitness bar monkey  Instead, I developed much healthier dependencies such as yoga, tennis and training to run a marathon SQ.fitness tool monkey  Linking my own recovery from addiction with physical fitness was the spark that my business idea to life.fitness bar monkey  Mono fitness really be the product of my life and sentence fitness monkey .

He asked the men of the last mile to create a business idea that integrates the three components of our passion for technology, and a social cause. He was imprisoned and realize the pain he had caused me motivated to stop using and start living a healthier life. My passion was the physical condition of the body, mind and soul fitness monkey .

With substance abuse and addiction play a role in the crimes committed by 80% of the 2.1 million men and women behind bars in the United States fitness monkey ,fitness bar monkey  it became clear that there must be a market there for people fighting for washing and staying that way.fitness tool monkey  As I started doing research,fitness bar monkey  I quickly discovered that there is an inverse relationship between physical fitness and addiction fitness monkey .

Fitness monkey  it became clear that exercise is a perfect solution forfeiters tool monkey  recovery has been shown to increase measures of euphoria and well-being in a manner similar drugs consumed.fitness bar monkey  It was time to find a way to use technology and make monkey fitness for people fitness monkey .

Say that I was computer illiterate is not entirely accurate fitness monkey . However, what annoys me is that everything faster and achieved progress in the last 13 years. For the record, I never looked in Google, Skype, face booked, twittered, scanning, Integrated not even know what a mobile application was before joining Mistiness monkey .

 Join this group has been a great opportunity for me to catch up with the world of technology that has gone through moistness monkey . fitness bar monkey I really wanted to ape fitness to enjoy all that the world of high technology has to offer. fitness bar monkey I have the intention to develop a website that will help members stay clean for fitness through a variety of books and online games personal trainers fitness monkey .

Fitness monkey the best way..

 I have also designed a mobile application that will allow members to track their fitness and recovery success and reward for achieving personal goals fitness monkey . More than anything, I wanted to gym monkey to be available to everyone who wanted to join.fitness bar monkey  I have the hope of creating a virtual community of support that have the power to motivate and inspire members to overcome addiction and live a happier and healthier life fitness monkey .

Fitness monkey know fitness bar monkey  how painful it can be to leave behind a social network of friends all still in the race for alcohol and drugs. I would like to improve physical fitness so no monkey would do it alone in his sobriety fitness monkey .

I think the social cause is intrinsically integrated Mono gym because of its ability to provide a healthy alternative to the dangers of drugs and alcohol fitness monkey . However, I knew there would be times when the exercise alone will not suffice.

My business model includes several ways fitness tool monkey  to return to addicts who still suffer,fitness bar monkey  including fees , processing facilities sponsorship, granting entry rights events fitness fitness monkey , sports equipment and gift for those who are ready to embark on the road to recovery.fitness monkey my own experience fitness monkey  made me a believer in the principle that the only way to maintain my sobriety is continually looking for ways to give hastiness monkey .

Fitness monkey for life!

With each Tininess monkey  straight session, the collaborative efforts of all persons within and outside the group really helped shape monkey fitness and become a potential reality. Once the model is established, I knew I would need a logo fitness monkey .

 After receiving and rejecting several proposals from artists here in jail fitness monkey , my friend Luke me lifting, playing tennis, yoga monkey instantly fell in love with Drew because we had a lot in common. However, it may have been a little too much (think steroids) to the general public, and I did not want to scare anyone to clean fitness monkey .

 I opted for the next best thing fitness monkey , a computer generated cute monkey and cleverly designed lift a weight that I could definitely see that the icon of the hot iPhone I appropriately named "Buff". The encouragement and support I received from all stakeholders was no transformation fitness monkey .

Fitness monkey  i remember that at first, Beverly told us that the last mile is a true brotherhood of men and women who always seek the common good of its members. She was right. I am eternally grateful and dedicated to all my brothers and sisters in the last mile fitness monkey .

So there I was ... San Quentin State Prison ... ask the public to "join me and be part of the revolution Monkey recovery Fitness" and received a standing ovation ... madness fitness monkey . I thought the worst was over, but my heart still beating a mile a minute. Things got even crazier after the presentations were over and the guests arising out of congratulations for a job well done and many, many questions fitness monkey .

 It was certainly more than I thought, and my only regret is not having time to talk with everyone fitness monkey . I think it's fair to say that when it comes to Day demonstration, the sophomore class had crashed. However, the most inspiring and touching moment for me is when a woman named Janet came and introduced himself.

He had a smile that seemed so tear when I said that my personal history and presentation of resonance with his own life experience fitness monkey . I could not help but be moved , because it helped me to realize that even in the darkness around me in jail, I was able to shine a light of hope in the life of someone one another fitness monkey .

 Demonstration Day last mile was one of the defining hoping softness bar monkey  continue with me for the rest of my life moments fitness monkey . I think that despite my circumstances, the universe is conspiring in my favor and the best is definitely yet to come fitness monkey
that the beltway do Fitness monkey :

No comments:

Post a Comment