Beauty superlatives missing nutrients



My experience as a holistic nutritionist, more likely, it shows that "daily nutrition need" is much more than food, water and supplements. In this article, I will explain briefly and invite us to intake plenty of superlatives missing nutrients ... beauty!

The work of Benjamin Libet A pioneering scientist in the field of human consciousness and science of quantum physics books such as: - "The user illusion: consciousness to a size" Norretranders Tor, and many others like her, " explains consciousness in new ways. This pioneering work first Danish science writer based in psychology, evolutionary biology, information theory, and other disciplines do ... our consciousness rejects constitutes the most valuable part of ourselves, the "I" "I" is based on most of our actions - fluent speech, a bicycle, everything about the experience is not surprising that in this information age, so many of us feel empty and unfulfilled as participation, as it is insightful, this important book .. we are encouraged to rely more on what our instincts and our senses tell us so we can better appreciate the richness of human life. "

After my divorce, I was devastated, it was broken beyond belief, and I desperately need healing. I took a sabbatical two months, and went to live in one of my favorite places on earth, Cape Town, South Africa. Cape Town, exploding kaleidoscope of natural beauty. I drank long and deep, I sat for hours at Fish Hoek beach, near Cape Town, the dark tears running down my face, crying my first soul mate, my wife and mother my six incredibly talented and wonderful girls. Gradually, the amazing that I fell into, began to change and heal my dark and discordant vibrations, ie toxicity data, replacing it with consistent, harmonious information, vibration and enhance life healing. As bad musical tone, more melodiously started dancing, I began to tune into "infinity" with the 'divine' nature of things. What's going on?

We live in a universe of information, very destructive and toxic at one end, and very therapeutic support and life on the other end. As awake "Our 'dream' Cosmic, we begin to realize that we are two" speakers "and" receivers "of the infinite range of information in the universe is bathed in. This contrasts with the hellish conditions was undergoing a medical Namibia, mend the wounded soldiers in the war and apartheid in South Africa ... here all the time and we have offered literally flooded with toxic information, followed by drunkenness and behavior based incredibly involving conscripts who did not know better, but that's another article.

I end with the hope that I get an idea of ??deepening and enjoy superlative missing nutrients of nature ... Beauty in all its forms awesome and wonderful as it begins to take it, to feed you and you dance a more melodic get literally change the direction of our lives more vibrations companies dancing our last dance at all, and no another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment